Waverley is the largest of our three rooms at Burnville Farm Dartmoor B&B. It is a double aspect corner room with superb views over moor and garden (see above). It is also large enough to take extra single bed and cot if necessary. The en suite bathroom is spacious with a big bath and shower attachment, well stocked with The White Company products.
There is a silent bedroom mini fridge with fresh milk and for chilling your own wine.
There is free wireless internet access.
All guest are welcome to use the comfortable drawing room, with open log fire, to relax or read a book, at any time.
6’6″ wide bed
- Tea and coffee making facilities and homemade biscuits
- Colour TV, DVD player, CD and radio and hairdryer.
- Silent bedroom mini-fridge with fresh milk
- £110 per room for one night
- £105 per room for two nights
- £100 per room for three or more nights